Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

freakin awsome

dude i always watched the world of warcraft hardware store vid to here the song along with a funny video..well compared to this video, the WoW version sux so bad its not funny..very very very great job..loved it..and i dont say this to alot of people

Mario the Emo Mario the Emo

That was kinda gay.

What's with all these emo bashers lately? You shoulda picked something better for the singing parts, Simple Plan isn't very emo :P.

MMORPGs in a nutshell MMORPGs in a nutshell

XD

As soon as I saw the loading bar I couldn't stop laughing :P Pretty random movie, but still true. Keep these coming XD

Life of an Emo Kid Life of an Emo Kid

More like day in the life of a poser kid

Kinda short and not very entertaining.

Naruto Vs Sasuke:Rage Naruto Vs Sasuke:Rage

Great, but it's been done.

It was animated really good, kept me watching. The noise was annoying at times, and the sprites were a bit small. I'm not gonna give it a lower score for this, but this has been done, and you know it. This is probably the fourth Naruto Vs. Sasuke flash on NG, and I made the first one. I had a choose the winner thing in mine too :P. Anyway, It was great. Keep flashing :D

Mini-Speed1 responds:

thx for the review!
By the way did you reveived my e-mail?
I need Naruto and Sasuke sprites cau'z I deleted mine by accident....

NewbieScape 2 NewbieScape 2

Good job.

I hate RS, but these are pretty good. It had all the RS style humor in it, and it kept me watching. Judging by the voices I'm guessing English isn't your first language? Just keep at it and you'll get better. Keep em coming, I like the concept.

Lopaxe responds:

thx

How to make a good Flash2 How to make a good Flash2

That's truly how a great flash is born

I remember seeing the first episode,but didn't expect a second. Very funny stuff. That stick fight movie was actually better than most you'd find in the portal. :P Anyway,I hope to see a continuation of this little series. Peace.

Muffinator responds:

Hehe. I intend to do a third one eventually. Probebly not as soon. Been a bit flashed out lately. ^-^;;

RuneScape Chao #1 RuneScape Chao #1

Good stuff!

I usually think that RS and everyone who plays it is gay,but your movie was really well done so kudos to you! The fight scenes were nice and there were some nice music selections. Keep up the good work!

Xiao Online - Episode 1 + Xiao Online - Episode 1 +

I can't wait for the next episode :)

This reminds me alot of Maple Story and TTA. Keep up the good work man!

Average Man Average Man

Reel Big Fish rules the school!

Good to see a music video for a Reel Big Fish song,and great frame by frame work man! Keep up the good work!