Katawa Shoujo: SotF Katawa Shoujo: SotF

Do you browse /v/? Or does 2chan know about Katawa Shoujo?

Linion RPG Linion RPG

Boo

That feel when you were excited for a Linion 2 and checked back to the authors profile after 5 years, to find nothing.

Ranma ½ The Lost Dojo Ranma ½ The Lost Dojo

asdf

The "SHIT, It's the colonel!!" part cracked me up. Also, I like how you made Ranma sound like a greaser. Fits his character pretty well.

Dekathos responds:

The 100th review!

THank you. I can't really take credit for that. I was impersonating the original english dub voice for Ranma. Sarah Strange I think her name is. Anyway, I guess he does sound like a greaser. hah. Thank again. This review good. Unga bunga.

De-Emo De-Emo

Really lame

That wasn't even a game at all, more like holding the mouse down and moving it around. Anyway, what's with all this emo sterotyping nowadays, maybe a little TO much sterotyping.

Foreverkul responds:

Says the self prclaimed #1 emo with the bleeding wrists wilk avatar.
Even though I personally steriotype emos as such, its the most common steriotype among Newgrounds.

RPG Basics Tutorial RPG Basics Tutorial

Whoopee!

I was wondering if you'd ever finish this XD (I shoud've reviewed earlier :P) Keep up the good work man!

Rpg Battle Tutorial Rpg Battle Tutorial

It's been done.

Kornmangames has already done this,all you've done is remade his tutorial with some pictures.You even had the same example variable names as his x_x

Click game 2 Click game 2

Nice

You made a button,had the script make the variable for the number of clicks go up by one.Neat

Stick Shooter Stick Shooter

Fun

Wow,This is one of the only flash games i've played that have actually been fun and kept me playing.I've read some of the reviews,kinda harsh you guys.Dont you think you should play it before judging it by the stick firgure graphics o.O Anyways,Nice job

Basic Flash For Dumbasses Basic Flash For Dumbasses

Basic stuff

This guide would've came in handy back when I didn't know anything about flash.I'm sure some people could use it or something.

Basic Spriting Tutorial Basic Spriting Tutorial

Great

This is the first sprite tutorial that actually helped me out.